Thursday, May 9, 2013

Getting Started (Blogging for me and Ace-ing Your Diet for You)

I am thrilled to be starting a Ace Your Diet blog.  I have been counseling men, woman and children on losing weight and adopting a healthier lifestyle for almost twenty years.  Helping so many people change their life is a very gratifying way of making a living. 

As I sit in my office in Northern New Jersey battling with insurance companies to get coverage for my clients, I ask myself, how can I help those that can no longer afford to come to my office? What can I do to provide my services to people outside of my geographical location? I want to share my knowledge of how to help people lose weight through my twenty year experience and success.  So here I am, blogging for the first time.

Where to start?  Not a difficult question to answer.  What do I hear most often?

"My problem is..."

Recognizing what your problem is is one of the first tools needed in weight loss.  What I mean is, recognizing what your shortcomings are, where things are falling apart that are contributing to your disordered eating patterns.  If you feel you do everything right and you know everything there is to know, you don't.  Changing your diet is a process and there is always something to learn.

At the end of the day, something is not working for you and it is my job and yours to work together to figure out what it is and how to fix it.

1 comment :

  1. Over the course of losing over 40 Jenny kilos I have noted the effectiveness and progress of each diet.

    ReplyDelete